Our online (part-time) MBA with a specialism in marketing is designed to deliver accessible, creative and flexible postgraduate business and management education and offers choice in how, when and where you study.
We have tailored the content of the course for dynamic global businesses, teaching you to focus on developing skills in leadership, and applying management theories to issues faced by business.
You’ll also learn how to address issues with critical thinking, strategic reasoning and using creative problem solving techniques that help you to innovate.
- Global Business Economics and Finance
- Building and Marketing High Performing Organisations
- Management & Organisational Change
- Leading Strategic Decision Making
- Global Marketing
- Strategic Brand Management
- Data Analysis for Business Decision-making
- MBA Project (40 credits)
For the award of MBA (Marketing) you must successfully pass all eight modules, giving a total of 180 credits. All modules are 20 credits, except where indicated.
Further information can be found in the indicative delivery schedule.