Our online (part-time) MBA with a specialism in events management is designed to deliver accessible, creative and flexible postgraduate business and management education and offers choice in how, when and where you study.
The curriculum is tailored for the dynamic contemporary global business environment, focusing on developing skills in leadership, and the application of conceptual management theories to current practice. You’ll acquire competencies in innovative and creative problem solving, critical thinking and strategic reasoning.
You’ll graduate with business competence and effective management skills, ready to make your mark at the highest level.
Your course structure is based on the online MBA and includes modules from the specialist area of your choice.
- International Festival & Event Management
- International Business Event Management
- Global Business Economics and Finance
- Building and Marketing High Performing Organisations
- Management & Organisational Change
- Leading Strategic Decision Making
- Data Analysis for Business Decision-making
- MBA Project (40 credits)
For the award of MBA (Events Management) you must successfully pass all eight modules, giving a total of 180 credits. All modules are 20 credits, except where indicated.
Further information can be found in the indicative delivery schedule.