Our 200m² fitness suite features a range of equipment including resistance and cardio machines, treadmills and free weights.
In our performance area you'll find a range of Olympic weightlifting platforms and other equipment to help you achieve your strength and conditioning goals.
We are reintroducing sports hall bookings.
- Bookings must be made and prepaid via reception by calling 0131 455 4437.
- For badminton, please bring your own racket and shuttles - a limited number may be available for hire.
- Unfortunately, refunds will not be possible. However, amendments to the booking time and day can be considered within 24 hours of the booking start time.
Building Access and Flow
- Access and egress to and from [EN]GAGE is via the front of the [EN]GAGE building.
- We ask that you arrive on time (or 5 mins prior to your booking starting).
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entry to the building.
- We ask that you leave by the end of your session time to avoid overlapping with other bookings and allow [EN]GAGE staff to take down / set up equipment / clean as necessary.
Hygiene and Self-directed cleaning
- [EN]GAGE will make available sanitisation stations within the games hall for self-directed cleaning of personal equipment and area as required.
- Regular hand sanitisation is required on entry and exit to the building. However, there will be stations available for use during a session and throughout the building for individuals to utilise where required.
Changing rooms, lockers and showers
- Showers are available until 8pm.
- Belongings should be stored in lockers provided or within an allocated area in the games hall.
- Water fountain is available for use. Please bring your own water bottle to fill.
- Please follow University advice on use - see signage for details.
- Please avoid touching the waterspout with bottle or hands. Do not drink directly from the fountain.
We host a variety of local clubs that use our sports facilities for training, matches and tournaments. Interested in using our facilities? Contact us on email@example.com to talk about what we can do for your club.